陳太太想要買套寫字樓做辦公之用。這天她來到代理李彼得這里商談買樓的事情。恰好李彼得有適合陳太太的房源,陳太太就提出了看房的意向。
A--Agent Peter Lee
物業(yè)代理李彼得
C--Client Mrs. Chen
客戶陳太太
A: Good afternoon, Madam. May I help you?
午安,太太,我可以幫你嗎?
C: Yes, I'm looking for an office for sale.
好的,我想買個寫字樓。
A: Have a seat please. (Peter Lee passes his business card to the client.) My
name is Peter Lee.
請坐。(李彼得將名片遞給客戶。)我叫李彼得。
C: Thank you. I am Mrs. Chen. I would like to buy an office at around two
point five million Hong Kong dollars.
謝謝,我是陳太太,我想買一個大約二百五十萬港幣的寫字樓。
A: How about the size?
你想要多大的寫字樓?
C: Around five hundred square feet.
大概五百平方英尺吧。
A: Do you prefer any particular location or building?
你有沒有特別喜歡的地帶或大廈?
C: Yes, I like the office property in Mong Kok because I used to rent an
office around there.
有,我比較喜歡旺角的寫字樓,因為我以前租用那里的寫字樓。
A: Where did you work before?
你之前在哪里工作?
C: Mong Kok Centre phase Ⅱ.
旺角中心第二期。
A: Really? Actually I have a few vacant offices on the seventh, thirteen and
twenty-first floors in Mong Kok Centre Phase Ⅱ. The area is approximately three
hundred and fifty square feet to five hundred square feet. The price range is
from two point three to two point eight million Hong Kong dollars. It fits your
price range
perfectly.
真的?我正好有一些旺角中心第二期的空置中層單位,是在七樓、十三樓和二十一樓。面積從三百五十英尺到五百平方英尺不等。價格二百三十萬至二百八十萬港幣。正適合你要求的價格。
C:
Good. I would like to make an appointment to check it out as soon as
possible.
好,我想盡快安排一個時間來看看這個寫字樓。
A: Let me arrange it for you.
讓我來替你安排吧。
C: Thank you.
謝謝。
A: You're welcome.
不用客氣。
(改編自:英語周報 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)